Support › iP4
Do you own this product?
Add the iP4 to your account to receive email notifications about software/firmware updates and more.
Get a complete list of requirements for AirPlay, iPod/iPhone docking support, and iHome+apps.
Docking connector works with:
- iPod mini, iPod nano 1st GEN, iPod nano 2nd GEN, iPod nano 3rd GEN, iPod nano 4th/5th GEN, iPod nano 6th GEN, iPod 4th GEN, iPod 5th GEN, iPod classic, iPod touch 1st GEN, iPod touch 2nd GEN, iPod touch 3rd GEN, iPod touch 4th GEN
- iPhone, iPhone 3G, iPhone 3GS, iPhone 4/4S
What’s the warranty period for this product?
Limited 1 Year Warranty: iHome Products, a division of SDI Technologies Inc. (hereafter referred to as SDI Technologies), warrants this product to be free from defects in workmanship and materials, under normal use and conditions, for a period of 1 Year from the date of original purchase.
What is the wattage output?
The unit produces 15 Watts of output.
What products are compatible with AUX-input?
The Aux input 3.5mm - 1/8 inch is compatible with any analog-audio device outputting audio from a headphone or line-out jack connector.
What type of batteries do I need for this unit?
This unit operates on 6 "D" batteries (not included).
Can I charge a device via USB port while the unit is operating on batteries?
NO, this unit will not charge USB devices while operating on batteries.
Having Problems? Find answers to specific support topics.
Remote doesn't work.
Remote battery is weak/dead:
- Replace with fresh/new battery.
Remote switch is in AUTO position during battery operation:
- Make sure Remote switch is in ON position.
Remote is too far from unit:
- Operate the remote within 15 feet of the unit.