Search Results For "ip3"
There are 24 results across 3 sections of ihomeaudio.com
Limited 1 Year Warranty: iHome Products, a division of SDI Technologies Inc. (hereafter referred to as SDI Technologies), warrants this product to be free from defects in workmanship and materials, under normal use and conditions, for a period of 1 Year from the date of original purchase.
If the unit is to be left unused for an extended period of time, such as a month or longer, the power cable should be unplugged from the unit to prevent damage from power outage.
- AC adaptor isn’t plugged into a wall outlet or the connector is not plugged into the power supply jack on the back of the dock.
- Plug the AC adaptor into a wall outlet and plug the connector into the supply jack on the unit.
- Wall outlet is not functioning or switched off.
- Plug another device into the same outlet to confirm the outlet is working. Make sure any associated power switch is ON.
- Internal battery is weak or dead.
- Connect to AC power until battery status indicator is solid.
- Using no or wrong iPod/iPhone insert.
- Make sure the dock insert is the proper fit for your iPod/iPhone.
- IOS iPod/iPhone not docked properly.
- Remove your iPod/iPhone from the dock and check for obstruction on the connectors in the dock and on your iPod/iPhone. Make sure there is no “skin” or case on the iPod/iPhone. Then reseat it in the dock.
- If your iPod/iPhone is not used for some time, it may enter deep sleep mode.
- Press the Menu button on your iPod/iPhone.
- iPod/iPhone battery is run down or is too weak.
- Charge your iPod/iPhone for about 5 minutes.