1. Collection of Your Personal Information.
(a) Information You Provide. In order to register as a user of the Services, you will be asked to create an account which will require information which may include your
- Email address
- Credit Card information
- Telephone Number
- Third Party authentication login credentials.
In the event that you register with the Services using third party authentication credentials, such as but not limited to Facebook, Twitter, OpenId or other social login in credentials, you authorize us to access and store account information, such as a public profile (consistent with your privacy settings for that account), your email address registered with that account, and other data associated with that account including, but not limited to, interests, likes, gender, birthday, education history, relationship interests, current city, photos, personal description, friend list, and information about and photos of contacts who might be common contacts with other Services users.
We may collect and store any personal information you provide while using our Service or in some other manner. This may include identifying information, such as your name, address, email address, GPS or other triangulation-based location data, telephone number, and, if you transact business with us, financial information. You may also provide us photos, a personal description and information about your preferences for recommendations.
(b) Information We Collect.
In addition to any Personal Information or other information that you choose to submit to us, our third-party service providers and we may use a variety of technologies that collect certain information whenever you visit or interact with the Services (" Usage Information"). This Usage Information may include, but is not limited to, the browser that you are using, your internet protocol (“IP”) address, GPS or other triangulation-based location data, the URL that referred you to our services, all of the areas within our services that you visit, and the time of day, among other information. Usage Information may be non-identifying or may be associated with you. Whenever we associate Usage Information with your Personal Information, we will treat it as Personal Information.
(c) Information Provided by Third Parties.
(d) How We Collect Usage Information.
A few of the methods that may be used to collect Usage Information include, without limitation, the following (and subsequent technology and methods hereafter developed):
- (a) Cookies. A cookie is a data file placed on a Device when it is used to access the Services. A Flash cookie is a data file placed on a Device via the Adobe Flash plug-in that may be built-in to or downloaded by you to your Device. Cookies and Flash Cookies may be used for many purposes, including, without limitation, remembering you and your preferences and tracking your visits to our web pages. Cookies work by assigning a number to the user that has no meaning outside of the assigning website.
- (b) Web Beacons. Small graphic images or other web programming code called web beacons (also known as "1x1 GIFs" or "clear GIFs") may be included in our web and mobile pages and messages. The web beacons are tiny graphics with a unique identifier, similar in function to cookies, and are used to track the online movements of Web users. In contrast to cookies, which are stored in a user's computer hard drive, web beacons are embedded invisibly on Web pages and are about the size of the period at the end of this sentence. Web beacons or similar technologies help us better manage content on our Services by informing us what content is effective, count users of the Services, monitor how users navigate the Services, count how many e-mails that we send were actually opened or to count how many particular articles or links were actually viewed. We do not tie the information gathered by web beacons to your personal information.
- (c) Embedded Scripts. An embedded script is programming code that is designed to collect information about your interactions with the Services, such as the links you click on. The code is temporarily downloaded onto your Device from our web server or a third party service provider, is active only while you are connected to the Services, and is deactivated or deleted thereafter.
2. Use and Sharing of Your Information.
Our primary goal in using your Personal information or Usage Information is to provide you with a better experience when using our Services; however that is not the only use.
We may use your Personal Information or Usage Information to:
- Develop enhancements or improvements to the Services.
- Communicate with you in response to your inquiries, provide the services you request, and to manage your account.
- Contact you to provide you with information about our services or electronic newsletters or special promotions.
- Verify any and all of the information provided to us as active and valid.
- Contact you with regard to your use of our services, and, in our discretion, changes to our Services and/or the Services’ policies.
- Improve internal business operations and data analytics.
We may also use your Internet Protocol (IP) address to help diagnose problems with our computer server, and to administer our web site(s). We may send you strictly Services-related announcements on rare occasions when it is necessary to do so.
We will not use your Personal Information to advertise unless you give us permission to do so.
Company gathers and uses your information to operate and deliver the functionality of the Services you have requested.
If required we will cooperate with government and law enforcement officials and private parties to enforce and comply with the law. Thus, we may access, use, preserve, transfer and disclose your information (including Personal Information), including disclosure to third parties such as government or law enforcement officials or private parties as we reasonably determine is necessary and appropriate to satisfy any applicable law, regulation, subpoenas, governmental requests or legal process, to protect and/or defend the Terms and Conditions for online and mobile Services or other policies applicable to any online and mobile services, including investigation of potential violations thereof, to protect the safety, rights, property or security of the Company, our services or any third party to protect the safety of the public for any reason, to detect, prevent or otherwise address fraud, security or technical issues, and to prevent or stop activity we may consider to be, or to pose a risk of being, an illegal, unethical, or legally actionable activity. Further, we may use IP address or other Device Identifiers, to identify users, and may do so in cooperation with third parties such as copyright owners, internet service providers, wireless service providers and/or law enforcement agencies, including disclosing such information to third parties, all in our discretion. Such disclosures may be carried out without notice to you.
We reserve the right to disclose and transfer your information, including your Personal Information and Usage Information to a subsequent owner, co-owner or operator of our services or applicable database or in connection with a corporate merger, consolidation, restructuring, the sale of substantially all of our membership interests and/or assets or other corporate change, including, during the course of any due diligence process.
3. Protecting Your Information.
We use a variety of security measures for protecting the Personal Information and Usage Information we collect, however, as effective as encryption technology is, no security system can be guaranteed to be 100% secure. We cannot guarantee the security of our databases, nor can we guarantee that information you supply won't be intercepted while being transmitted to us over the Internet or wireless communication, and any information you transmit to the Company you do at your own risk. We recommend that you not disclose your password to anyone.
4. Third Parties.
5. How to Change Your Information.
You are responsible for maintaining the accuracy of the information you submit to us, such as your contact information provided as part of account registration. If your Personal Information changes, or if you no longer desire to use the Services, you may correct, delete inaccuracies, or amend information by making the change on your account page or by contacting us.
You may also cancel or modify your communications that you have elected to receive from our services by logging into your user account and changing your communication preferences.
If you wish to cancel your account or request that we no longer use your information to provide you services, contact us.
6. Users Under Thirteen (13).
Company does not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from users under the age of thirteen. If you are under the age of thirteen, you will not be permitted to use the Service.
7. Changes to this Statement.
Company will occasionally update this Statement of Privacy to reflect company and customer feedback. Company encourages you to periodically review this Statement to be informed of how Company is protecting your information.
8. Governing Law.
This Agreement is governed by and construed in accordance with the internal laws of the State of New Jersey without giving effect to any choice or conflict of law provision or rule. Any legal suit, action or proceeding arising out of or related to this Agreement or the Services shall be instituted exclusively in the federal courts of the United States or the courts of the State of New Jersey in each case located in Rahway, New Jersey. You waive any and all objections to the exercise of jurisdiction over you by such courts and to venue in such courts.
If you have any questions please visit us online at ihomeaudio.com or email us at email@example.com