SENIOR INDUSTRIAL DESIGNER - “BLUE SKY” CREATIVE LEAD
ARE YOU A DESIGNER THAT LOVES TOYS AND ELECTRONICS? DO YOU HAVE PREVIOUS EXPERIENCE WORKING WITH LICENSED PRODUCTS? Come join our design team! We are seeking a well-rounded, creative, vocal, passionate, and talented product designer who can contribute to our diverse, cross-functional creative team. The candidate will assist in the conceptualization and visualization of new product concepts for our many licensed toy and youth electronic brands. The candidate will contribute to the overall design process as a ‘front end’ creative resource, independently as well as collaboratively brainstorming new ideas and identifying ‘white space’ opportunities for new product development. This role requires a high level of invention and ingenuity as well as a strong ability to communicate ideas both verbally and visually.
Ideal candidate has the following Skills and Qualifications:
- 5+ years experience in Consumer Product Design with a background in electronics and/or toy design.
- Bachelor’s degree in Industrial Design or related field.
- High level of demonstrated creative leadership and invention.
- Proven history and ability to monitor current trends and competition within related industry markets and identify new product opportunities.
- Demonstrated industry software proficiency: Illustrator, Photoshop, Solidworks, etc.
- Ability to create renderings or illustrations of new product concepts and designs, as well as user experience storyboarding/visualization as required to communicate new ideas.
- Excellent drawing and conceptualization skills.
- Proven ability to effectively communicate ideas both verbally and visually.
- Ability to work collaboratively within a cross-functional team.
- Willingness and ability to work in a fast-paced environment with focus on schedule and deliverables.
All applicants must submit a PDF portfolio or portfolio website address along with their current resume to email@example.com. Resumes submitted without a portfolio will not be considered.