GRAPHIC DESIGNER - MOBILE ACCESSORIES
ARE YOU A DESIGNER THAT LOVES TOYS, FASHION, AND ELECTRONICS? DO YOU HAVE PREVIOUS EXPERIENCE WORKING WITH LICENSED PRODUCTS? Come join our design team! We are seeking a self-motivated, talented, full-time graphic designer to assist our product development team in the visualization and design of licensed mobile accessories for both children and adults. The ideal candidate has a passion for trends, can deliver creative expertise, maintain aesthetic consistency across multiple product formats, and apply graphics as well as fashionable embellishments to products consistent with an overall brand vision. Must be able to communicate design vision and deliver strong visual recommendations supported by strategic rationale. Prior experience in fashion or mobile accessory design is a plus.
Ideal candidate has the following Skills and Qualifications:
- MUST have 5+ years experience, specializing in licensed product graphics.
- Bachelor’s degree in Graphic Design or related field.
- Extensive proficiency in industry standard software applications: Illustrator, Photoshop, etc.
- Demonstrated ability to execute effective trend-driven, consumer-targeted designs across multiple product formats.
- Passion for fashion. A proven history and continued dedication to maintain knowledge and understanding of current trends and competition within related industry markets.
- Proven ability to effectively communicate ideas both verbally and visually.
- Ability to work collaboratively within a cross-functional team.
- Willingness and ability to work in a fast-paced environment with focus on schedule and deliverables.
All applicants must submit a PDF portfolio or portfolio website address along with their current resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. Resumes submitted without a portfolio or work samples will not be considered.